We are looking for a Data Engineer with good notions of software engineering, architecture and analysis. The ideal candidate has a solid experience in data cleaning, data mining, data analysis, data visualization, and shares our passion for accurate, accessible and transparant data.
You will be part of a growing multi-disciplinary engineering team consisting of researchers, developers, electronics engineers, optical engineers, biophysicists, fluidic designers, clinical lab personnel and many more. Join us on our exciting journey to enable the next generation of lab-on-a-chip diagnostics.
Profile and competences
• Experience with data visualization tools (experience in Tableau is a plus)
• Deep understanding of databases and SQL (experience with mySql is a plus)
• Familiarity with software for data cleanup (experience with OpenRefine is a plus)
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
• Strong communication skills
• Service-minded, detail-oriented, result-focused and quality driven
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• An understanding of relevant regulatory requirements within the IVD/medical industry is a plus
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset