We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner, for our Software team, to help us bring our product and technical vision to life.
As our Product Owner, you are our primary liaison with the outside world, and together with the Product Management and System Architecture teams, you break down higher-level goals into actionable requirements and user stories for the software development team. You ensure full traceability in a V-model fashion and apply agile principles during the full development lifecycle.
You will be part of an ever-growing software development team, and steer software development progress together with the software architecture and testing functions.
Our ideal candidate has solid experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle as a Product Owner within the context of high-tech product development in a heavily regulated medical environment. Furthermore, you are a seasoned professional, and share our passion for building solutions that will shape the next generation of diagnostical solutions.
- Proven senior Product Owner or functional analysis experience. (at least 5 years of relevant experience)
- A thorough understanding of and experience in the IVD/medical industry is mandatory
- Experience operating within the IEC62304 norm is mandatory
- Experience setting up full traceability between design input and output, specific to software development
- Thorough understanding of implementing requirements elicitation within the GAMP5 framework
- Experience driving software risk assessments, tracking and mitigation
- Ability to maneuver a complex landscape of technologies and competing goals
- Understanding of agile software development principles, and how to apply them within a regulated context is considered a plus
- Experienced in setting up and using Jira and Confluence or other ALM tools, supporting the SDLC process
- Very strong analytical and planning skills
- Detail-oriented, result-focused, and quality-driven
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with technical teams, as well as marketing, UI/Ux, and QARA functions
- An excellent knowledge of English is a must (spoken and written); Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You feel comfortable in a start-up environment and you can easily switch from one task to another
- You appreciate working in an open space amongst enthusiastic, multidisciplinary and international colleagues
- It is essential that you hold entitlement to work and live in Belgium