Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a senior Python Developer with a strong background in software engineering, architecture and analysis. The ideal candidate has a solid experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, is a seasoned professional, and shares our passion for software craftmanship.
You will be part of a growing multi-disciplinary engineering team consisting of researchers, developers, electronics engineers, optical engineers, biophysicists, fluidic designers, clinical lab personnel and many more. Join us on our exciting journey to enable the next generation of lab-on-a-chip diagnostics.
Profile and competences
- Master in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- 10 years or more in a similar position
- Expert Python knowledge and coaching skills
- Experience with various relevant Python frameworks such as NumPy, SciPy and OpenCV
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Deep understanding of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with optimizing image processing , computer vision and deep learning algorithms for CPU and GPU platforms.
- Knowledge of any additional programming language such as C++ is considered a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, result-focused and quality driven
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- An understanding of relevant regulatory requirements within the IVD/medical industry is a plus
- Fluent in English